Little Big Fansite Little Big Fansite

...

The two reviews below are both right... I'm a proud owner of the game and it's absolutely nothing like that... I litterally tried to think this was LBP... Sorry.
-X

RRGameWorks responds:

i got a 1 :D

Mario's 1UP Adventure Mario's 1UP Adventure

Awesome

It's hilarious, hope to see more come from this.

Havoc (game teaser) Havoc (game teaser)

So...

Maybe you could have provided a little bit more info? And maybe make the info you've got now just go a wee bit slower?

Lazor Lazor

Um...

Did you expect something good to come from this? It's just another failure. Please make an actual flash next time you want to let all of NG see it.

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Epic.

Mario RPG was an incredible game, and this is the frosting on the cake.
Definately worth to watch.

Super Mario Karma 2 Super Mario Karma 2

Great.

Aside from the fact it's called "Karma", and he owns the hell out of everybody... But good animating, man. Can't wait for number three.

PlatformSource responds:

if ya didint know what karma meant, then you suck... wtf i worded that wrong... ok the karma part is he blows up yoshi's joint again lol

MGS3: Boss Failures MGS3: Boss Failures

Hilarious

"And what's with that The Pain? He shoots f*cking bees! Nobodys scared of bees! Maybe flaming bees, but c'mon, there's f*cking bees everywhere!"

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Best Metal Gear spoof ever.

I nearly piss myself watching it, it has so many funny references to MGS, nice job Ego. For the love of all NG, make a third one!!

MGS: Happy Fathers Day MGS: Happy Fathers Day

LMAO

This is by far one of the funniest MGS spoofs I've ever seen; and I've seen a lot of em. Nice job on the cartoon, you used a lot of ingame jokes which seems to make it funnier. I'd love to see a second one pop up.

-Brennan

Halo ROTR 5 Halo ROTR 5

Awesome

Man Jim is funny. Can't wait for 6.

evilmutantmonkey responds:

of course you would think jim is funny, you are him... thanks for helping me with the voices, people of newgrounds, this guy is jim, from ROTR 5, and will remain jim until he dies, or I just fire him.